OVERVIEW Negotiating skills are needed in most transactions. This highly practical seminar is designed for marketing officers, managers, legal officers or any executive involved in negotiating terms and conditions of a
Negotiating skills are needed in most transactions. This highly practical seminar is designed for marketing officers, managers, legal officers or any executive involved in negotiating terms and conditions of a relationship. The cases, Business Etiquette and Being Assertive offer a wealth of practical skills that can translate positive feelings into action. The aim of the seminar is to help participants handle the various levels of negotiation and achieve a condition where all involved parties are win-win outcomes.
Mandatory for Marketing Officers; Managers; Key Account Executives; Legal Officers; any executive involved in drawing up agreements
At the end of the programme, participants will:
- Have a deep understanding of negotiation and know how to prepare for formal and informal situations.
- Know how to handle the various stages of negotiation and achieve a condition that leaves all parties involved satisfied.
- Understanding their peculiar negotiating style and build a personal winning strategy.
- What is involved in effective negotiation
- Preparing for a negotiation
- Determining negotiation variables
- Opening a negotiation
- Negotiation tactics, (pitfalls and winners)
- Handling the tradeoff between getting what you need and getting along with people
- Using deadlines and pressure to advantage
- Using appropriate negotiating styles
- Use of power and influence in negotiation
Fees: 70,000 (on-site), 25,000 (online – 7 hours per day)
Dates: 1st – 2nd March 2021
march 1 (Monday) - 2 (Tuesday)